Skip to main content

How much does gardening soil cost?

If I buy this, I wonder how much it will cost to bring it to my room.....

The strong sunlight that had fallen a week ago has softened, and I feel a faint cool breeze.

soil
hard
decrease
increase
replaced

I rub my sleepy eyes with the back of my hand

drink coffee and look out the window.
A large planter outside the window is planted with osmanthus trees. I look at the soil at its root.
I watered the trees a lot during the hottest months, but I didn’t pay particular attention to the soil. Small stones are beginning to appear on the surface of the soil.
The soil in the planter, which has been exposed to the wind and rain, is slowly agitated and appears to be hard.
The impression that the amount of soil is small compared to the size of the tree cannot be wiped out. I’m wondering if the soil should be replaced.

What are socially abominable practices?

We share the perception that there are abominable practices.
Such abominable social conventions are, for example, discrimination, slander, violence, lies, and so on.
We have been trained as unacceptable to these traditional practices. But now I’m not going to discuss the pros and cons of unreasonable training.
I would like to point out time as one of the abominable social customs.
Although the value and meaning should be guaranteed regardless of time, such immovable ideas increase and decrease over time.
A common example is the interest rate on finance. This fluctuates over time.
Or our emotions. Emotions are most vivid immediately after they occur, but are forgotten over time.
Or our mind and body. Of course, you know that our mind and body are weakening little by little every day, right?
As mentioned above, the phenomenon of time is inherently abominable to us.


Seasonal flowers are sold at local mass retailers. I approach that corner.
What I’m looking for is also on sale. It is a gardening soil.
Buying soil is like a joke. However, if you calmly observe the neighborhood, you will find that it is difficult to obtain natural soil free of charge.
A bag of about 10 kilograms of soil has the following printed on it: This is nutritious soil!
However, it turned out that the price of a bag of soil was equivalent to one cheeseburger, and I couldn’t believe the nutrition of the soil.
If I buy this, I wonder how much it will cost to bring it to my room.

Apple to launch new iPhone 13 at Sept. 14 event
Apple to launch new iPhone 13 at Sept. 14 event… Apple traditionally takes the wraps off its latest iPhone during an annual fall event at its Cupertino headquarters. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments