Skip to main content

Should the earphones be removed from the ear during a conversation?

One possibility is that I too may have made someone a little uncomfortable.....

It’s a trivial matter, but it seems that some people had their earphones plugged into their ears during the conversation.

uncomfortable
conversation
earphones
plugged
one
everyone

That didn’t cause a big dispute

but as a basic understanding, I heard that the earphones should be removed from the ear during the conversation.
I don’t know who was uncomfortable with it and who told it to whom.
About an hour later, one person confessed that he was wearing earphones during the conversation.
However, he said he wore earphones in his ears, but the music he played wasn’t loud.
Of course, the essence of the problem was that someone had an unpleasant feeling, so the degree of volume is irrelevant.

What does it mean to adapt to something?

Of the several challenges to living in society, I think the most difficult thing is to adapt to something.
Adaptation is not about achieving something, not eliminating something, but putting your attitude and position within an intermediate range within a particular environment.
I think it means positioning yourself in the center of a certain distribution.
What do we do that for? To adapt to an environment.


I was a little upset when the earphone problem broke out among us.
Even I wear earphones in my ears on a daily basis.
But almost everyone, not just me, seems to be sensitive to this issue. Almost everyone uses earphones, right?
One possibility is that I too may have made someone a little uncomfortable.

Fast charge iPhone and iPad with MacBook Pro charger? - 9to5Mac
Fast charge iPhone and iPad with MacBook Pro charger? - 9to5Mac… If you want something with more ports than your MacBook charger, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments