Skip to main content

Why isn’t the truth shared?

I close my eyelids, something I’m missing looks faint to me.....

If you want to get a lot of information, I think you should talk with a lot of people. But most of the information is unreliable.

biased
someone
information
fact
experience

Above all, information rarely explains the facts

We know that obvious hoaxes are spreading.
And even if someone tries to tell someone the facts as they are, as long as that person’s position or values ​​work, the information he sends is biased.
In short, the information that a person publishes cannot go beyond his or her experience.
So what can we do to know what we don’t know?
It is to collect information including hoaxes and prejudices once. When the information gathered conflicts with each other, the facts may be revealed by clarifying the conflict.
Well, this is a bit of a hassle, isn’t it?

I wonder why we impose only painful goals on ourselves

Of course, the higher the goal, the better. We shouldn’t even dream of low goals.
But I wonder if it’s really worth it to set goals that are difficult to achieve and struggle to reach them.
However, it shows us something, even if it is an unachievable goal.
It tells us what we want.
In addition, it reveals something we lack.

Are the facts simple?

I got sleepy while gathering some necessary information.
The more information we collect, the stronger our hypothesis becomes, but at the same time we find that the facts are endless.
There is only one fact, but it has depth. I couldn’t keep up with the depth and became sleepy.
My concentration is already at its limit. When I close my eyelids, something I’m missing looks faint to me.

A Complete Guide to Low Power Mode on iPhone and iPad
A Complete Guide to Low Power Mode on iPhone and iPad… Thankfully, iPhones and iPads are equipped with Low Power Mode, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments