Skip to main content

Why do supplies include surplus?

I wash it, dry it and wear it. Similar to me.....

I had a lot of threads for sewing, but I had only two sewing needles for sewing.

sewing
needle
threads
stockpiled

And since I lost one of the two needles, there is only one now.
The one needle is slightly curved. Needles for sewing can be used even if they are not straight.

What is the difference between resource stock and flow?

One idea that more resources are better than less resources has created a surplus.
The extra resources in because there is no prospect that is consumed immediately, has been stockpiled without being consumed.
This stock of resources is used in a variety of ways because it has no particular purpose. One of them is investment or management.
Compared to stock, the flow part has a clear purpose of use and is consumed quickly.


If the button on the shirt I wear the next day is missing, I sew it the night before.
Of course, there are a lot of clothes to wear. However, the clothes I wear every day are not stockpiled.
I wash it, dry it and wear it. Similar to me.

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Well made and not especially useful
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Well made and not especially useful… After years of hype around foldable displays, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments