Skip to main content

What causes the old jacket to be damaged?

But that doesn’t suit me.....

The inside of my favorite jacket is frayed. I’m guessing that the black pieces of vinyl that sometimes fall off are probably from inside my jacket.

jacket
wear
hidden
inside
frayed

I’m wondering how many more years

I can wear this jacket that I’ve been wearing for many years.
I think the reason why the fabric inside my jacket is damaged is probably due to my way of taking it off.
With various things packed in my pocket, I roughly put on and took it off.
Also, for some reason, my favorite bandana is worn out in the middle and has a hole.
I believe this phenomenon is due to the way the bandana is folded. In other words, if you fold it too carefully over and over again, the center will be damaged.
Damage to the inside of the jacket can be hidden, but the holes in the bandana cannot be hidden. What should I do?
Yes, let’s do this! Let’s convert Bandana into a mask.

Why is the classical thing not disappearing?

These classical ones are needed before they are selected. It forms the fundamental condition of our culture.
There is a phenomenon called fashion in the world, and most of us follow it.
However, the fashion is not something that humans can consciously create, but something that occurs naturally. I even wonder if anyone who opposes that flow or pressure can probably produce nothing.
Because most of us choose services that are trendy.
However, we must not lose sight of the fact that there are services that are never selected. It is a classical service or item.
These classical ones are needed before they are selected. It forms the fundamental condition of our culture.


Cut the bandana in half and attach the rubber band. OK. My own mask is completed.
Wearing a hygiene mask is now only a symbolic task, so a simple one is sufficient.
Of course, I know that white masks are the basic style. But that doesn’t suit me.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Review: The Most Stellar Android Watch Out
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Review: The Most Stellar Android Watch Out… We’ve already talked about the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments