Skip to main content

Will the wasteful habit be cured?

If the cause of such a blunder was an internal request, I can no longer do anything about it.....

Cigarettes, spray bottles, coins, small eco bags, ballpoint pens, etc. These are the ones I recently lost.

request
need
want
inner
external

Of these, the ones I lost multiple times

were cigarettes and ballpoint pens. Both are light and unobtrusive.
Both are inexpensive and their sudden disappearance does not pose any significant difficulty. So I may not pay special attention to these belongings.
I just wanted to know the trends about what I often lose. So if I lost something, I took notes.
List of lost items. This was created as needed.

How to get rid of an affair?

The feeling that we want something is clearly different from the fact that we need something.
The reason I say this is that the two things mentioned above are often united.
When we want something, we sometimes insist on ourselves that we need it.
Or, when we are faced with a need for something, we may tell ourselves that it is not terribly painful.
If you do not want to experience such hypocrisy again, you need to draw a clear line between desire and need.
Let’s simply divide it into two. Desire is an inner request, and necessity is an external request. Now the story is easier, isn’t it?


One day early last month, I noticed that I didn’t have my favorite ballpoint pen. As always, I tried to remember where I lost it.
But I couldn’t identify where I dropped it, and the ballpoint pen didn’t come back to me.
That same day, I started using the same type of ballpoint pen. And two days after that day.
I can’t find the ballpoint pen. The same thing happened again. I checked the inside of my pocket many times.
If the cause of such a blunder was an internal request, I can no longer do anything about it.

T-Mobile's iPhone 13 Pro Max hack could get you Apple's highest-end phone for free - CNET
T-Mobile’s iPhone 13 Pro Max hack could get you Apple’s highest-end phone for free - CNET… Let me curtail that this isn’t for everyone. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments