Skip to main content

Should we dress up to some extent when we go out?

So I still don’t know who evaluated the other.....

I wonder if it is racial prejudice to assert that agricultural people are basically friendly.

appearance
value
evaluated
mirror
aware

In an agrarian society

many people must work together to grow and harvest crops throughout the year.
And it is a rule that the harvested agricultural products are distributed according to the way of working. I think it is possible to describe it as friendly.
Of course, I’m not going to blame the hunting people for being sly.
that’s why? apart from? We know that Asian-owned restaurants have a unique atmosphere.
Strange but nostalgic. Yesterday, I found a man I knew at a Chinese restaurant.

Despite the darkness and coolness

he wears clothes suitable for hot daytime.
The orange T-shirt has the face of a famous black leader printed on it. The mottled bleached blue jeans are partially torn and it can’t hide cheap sandals.
The line of sight of the man sitting deep in the chair as if tired intersects with my line of sight. He seems to have noticed me.
There is nothing wrong with it. It doesn’t matter what the person’s clothes are when they bring the grilled rice home.

How to get immediate performance results?

Everyone cares: what do I look like?
Everyone wants to get an objective impression of themselves. And hope it resembles our ideals.
The easiest way to heal this positive desire for self-actualization is to look in the mirror. You will be standing there.
you see. Are you satisfied? But it doesn’t explain your role.
How useful is I?
If you want to know more about this important thing, put the mirror in your desk right away. And use time instead of a mirror.
time? Yes, it’s time. The passage of time will reveal the outcome of your performance.
Of course, that information is not immediately available. You won’t know anything until some time has passed.
But think of it as the best way to get to know yourself.


The old men say: A person’s appearance speaks of him. Yeah, I think it’s no exaggeration to say that people’s social value changes depending on their appearance.
Earlier, when I met a person, that person’s clothes were muddy. I immediately downplayed the person.
But even that person must have been well aware of the importance of appearance. So I still don’t know who evaluated the other.

Man finds stolen gun in Mobile's Municipal Park lake | WKRG
Man finds stolen gun in Mobile’s Municipal Park lake | WKRG… “There’s just some things you find and it’s just weird,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments