Skip to main content

What is self-regulation?

Oh my god, it seems that no violations or penalties apply to the owners of their dogs.....

When I cross the road, I look left and right to make sure there are no cars on the way. I rarely see traffic lights.

legal things
violation
regulation
penalties
self-regulation
cancelled
neglected

When the kids are standing nearby

I sometimes hesitate slightly to cross the road, ignoring the stop signal.
Won’t children imitate dangerous behavior?
But I don’t think I need to worry about it. Before I recklessly crossed the road, the kids would have already guessed what ethics I had.
Children do not affirm adults who do not have public ethics. That’s enough.
Adults also have room for explanation. External and internal regulations antagonize.

What is a violation?

It is no exaggeration to say that social life is composed of many regulations.
All regulations do not work on their own, and rebellion against them is always perceived as a violation.
Violations are accompanied by penalties. Such regulations, violations and penalties are the true nature of legal things.
However, legal things such as those mentioned above are regulated from the outside if they are roughly divided. Apart from this, we even have regulations from the inside.
Internal regulation means that we make the regulation ourselves and become aware of the violation. Interestingly, the penalties are cancelled.
And because the penalties work very little, self-regulation is relatively loose, arbitrary, and violations are neglected.


However, I would like to ask the owners to use a short chain when walking their dog.
Long chains allow cute dogs to act relatively selfishly. I’m not going to prevent the puppies from smelling my shoes, but hey dogs! Don’t put your front legs on my back.
Oh my god, it seems that no violations or penalties apply to the owners of their dogs.

T-Mobile’s Hack Of 50 Million Users Leaves Black Community At Risk
T-Mobile’s Hack Of 50 Million Users Leaves Black Community At Risk… T-Mobile disclosed in August that the names, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments