Skip to main content

Are elastic shoelaces useful?

Nevertheless, I feel that the mysterious feeling of my feet is nostalgic and lasts forever.....

I found it for sale even at a convenience store I visited somehow. I felt that it was surprisingly popular.

idea
Creation
production
not yet exist
shoelaces
textile
rubber

It’s a shoelace

The shoelaces in question are sold by themselves. I can’t find any shoes next to it.
It ’s a mysterious shoelace, right? Why are the shoelaces sold separately? Because it’s an elastic shoelace.
It is not made by knitting strong fibers, but is a shoelace that has a certain degree of elasticity by knitting rubber.
It’s a very modest product that doesn’t get big publicity, but it seems to be in constant demand.

What is creation?

What we can imagine about this vague proposition is only very vague.
I think it’s quite natural. Because creation is a vague idea.
When we think of creativity, we tend to think of it as making something.
Make sure that production and creativity are different. Creating something is the act of using existing materials to satisfy some purpose. Creation is the realization of something that does not yet exist.
So creativity may be complete inside the idea, and production may be something that jumps out of the idea.


Well, I used to tie non-stretch laces many times a day, but I tried the newly created laces.
For some reason, the comfort of the shoes using the new shoelaces was nostalgic.
When I was a young child, there were shoes that tightened my feet with rubber, but the feeling is similar to that.
The time to untie and tie shoelaces has been dramatically reduced to almost zero.
However, it will be less durable than traditional textile shoelaces. Nevertheless, I feel that the mysterious feeling of my feet is nostalgic and lasts forever.

Nevermind the uncomfortable shoes or sweating under wigs, the joy of costuming is in the reactions - The San Diego Union-Tribune
Nevermind the uncomfortable shoes or sweating under wigs, the joy of costuming is in the reactions - The San Diego Union-Tribune… My mom was, and is, an amazing seamstress and was always creating things like fancy smocked dresses for me and others. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments