Skip to main content

Is a conversion connector for charging available now?

Connected. I was able to charge it well.....

I saw the piece of metal slipping off a small plastic bag. It hit my knee and fell to the ground.

charging
microusb
Type C
Type B
connector
conversion

The piece of metal

was a conversion connector. It converts Type C to Type B.
My mobile phone does not have a cover on the part where the charging cord etc. is connected, so if rainwater etc. invades there, it will contribute to malfunction.
So, I happened to have a conversion connector, so I’ve been using it instead of a cover for a few months.
Well, I couldn’t pick up the conversion connector that fell to the ground. The point of fall was a metal net placed on the drainage channel.
I saw the connector, which passed through the gap in the metal mesh, disappeared into the drainage channel.
Surprisingly, there is a lot of danger on the drainage channels laid on the streets. Because if something falls into it, it’s almost impossible to pick it up.

What is the desire to give up immediately?

We have a lot of things we want, right? None of them are easy to obtain.
But strangely, there are some things we don’t want. In other words, there is something we want but give up early.
Things that you can give up immediately even if you want it for a moment. It’s something that is out of reach.
On the other hand, the object of desire that is hard to give up is something that is relatively easy to obtain.
With that in mind, I think we all enjoy wanting something as a somewhat realistic game.
If you analyze the contents of the desire that makes us crazy, it is not a complete fantasy. It’s a rather realistic option.
Because it is a realistic and feasible option, we can kill time without giving up on it forever.
If extreme words are allowed, I think that desire is only a means, and the real purpose is to kill time.


Well, a few hours later, I tried to charge my cell phone with a mobile battery, but it didn’t charge well.
The mobile battery is charged to some extent. I doubted the charging cord.
I thought about charging with a spare charging cord. However, both ends of the spare charging cord are USB and microUSB Type B.
The mobile phone charging connection is microUSB Type C.
Type B must be converted to Type C. The required conversion connector disappeared in the drain.
I didn’t have to stop. Conversion connectors are sold at convenience stores. I went to a nearby convenience store and bought one.
Connected. I was able to charge it well.

Don’t suffer a messy iPhone home screen another minute. Here’s a quick way to get it under control - CNET
Don’t suffer a messy iPhone home screen another minute. Here’s a quick way to get it under control - CNET… I’m here today to tell you it is possible. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments