Skip to main content

Why is it often misunderstood?

Of course, some people will hate me.....

It’s frustrating for anyone to experience the same thing over and over again. But I think the moment people start to get frustrated is probably the next moment. I think that moment is when it becomes clear that people who repeat the same thing are not frustrated with it.

information
piece
one
given
receive
a huge variety

When relationships are not peaceful

the above-mentioned irritability clearly implies hostility. So what does frustration suggest when relationships are mild?
No matter how peaceful relationships are, sometimes the information that needs to be disseminated is not swiftly circulated. If things are understood that way, the irritation will not be even greater.
Anyway, my question continued from the beginning to the middle of this month. For each question, the person in charge verbally provided the latest information. This monotonous repetition lasted for three weeks.
Last night, a man gave me a note with no expression. The piece of paper described the schedule for the end of this month.
I’m not interested in which of me and the other party is more frustrated. Because I started to get frustrated with new things.
The information on the piece of paper did not reflect the wishes I had declared last month.

When we understand something

we do not necessarily understand all of the information given.
The inside of information is divided into infinite layers, which are independent of each other. Breaking the layers apart will result in a lot of different information.
However, the original information is considered to be single. Therefore, when we receive one piece of information, we also receive a huge amount of information.
But keep in mind that very little information is available to us. At this time, a big trick occurs.

Should the information be interpreted publicly?

That is, when a large number of people receive one piece of information, there is also a great deal of information that is understood or available.
Unless there is almost public instruction on how one piece of information should be interpreted, one piece of information will yield a huge variety of interpretations and reactions.
Simply put, the information you receive is only fragmentary information available to you personally.


How many times do I have to say? My irritation was about to turn into despair.
But when I calmed down a little, I remembered that this situation couldn’t be helped by anyone.
I presume that those who were late in answering me probably made a decision based on a little information.
Also, the man who handed me a piece of paper must have known almost nothing about this.
I will file an amendment as early as this month.
Of course, some people will hate me.

Comfortable dress shoes and pumps for women
Comfortable dress shoes and pumps for women… While office dress codes vary from company to company, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments