Skip to main content

What are people’s likes and dislikes?

one please. whatever. Like my current mood.....

Everyone gets annoyed when they can’t start what they want to do. The same is true if you don’t want to admit it to something that’s done.

mood
desire
like
dislike
survive

I don’t know which one applies

My current mood may be due to other reasons.
Even though I love coffee, I sometimes feel that I never want to drink coffee.
How can I get such a bitter and stinky drink in my mouth?
I strongly doubt that the person who drinks coffee is a normal person.
Oops, one of those suspicious people is me.
In the extreme, I can’t trust myself who has ever wanted to drink coffee.
Don’t get me wrong, I usually love coffee.

What is desire?

I think that desire and likes and dislikes should be distinguished.
Desire is the urge to seek the conditions for a person to survive. We want salt, sugar and water because it is based on desire.
As an aside, humans whose desires are not satisfied will no longer be humans.
Now, I would like to define likes and dislikes as emotions that are born after a person’s conditions for survival are in place.
I think it is the essence of likes and dislikes to choose the conditions that make life more enjoyable.
So is there a better indicator to distinguish between desires and likes and dislikes?
Yes, the desire to survive is consistent, but likes and dislikes change.


I smoke, but I don’t care about tobacco brands.
I once smoked a cigarette that I bought by mistake and it was very good.
Since then, I haven’t been enthusiastic about choosing tobacco.
one please. whatever. Like my current mood.

Woodland Police Arrest Man Suspected Of Peeping Into Homes – CBS Sacramento
Woodland Police Arrest Man Suspected Of Peeping Into Homes – CBS Sacramento… In Ring video provided to CBS13, you can see a man lingering and staring into a Woodland woman’s home. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments