Skip to main content

When should an oil lighter be filled with oil?

Of course, I don’t know right away.....

It may not be easy to understand, but if it can be expressed in a limited number of words, the tip of the fire looks rounded.

pour
observe
run out
fill

How to fill that famous oil lighter with oil?

If the fire starts to look round it’s a sign that the amount of oil is starting to run out.
For many years I kept igniting the oil lighter until it ran out of oil, and each time I cursed my bad luck and got frustrated.
But last night, for some reason, I chose to fill the oil before it was depleted.
Pull out the inner unit from the lighter case, flip the felt cover and pour oil. It was the same procedure as usual, but it was unusual to do it before the oil ran out.
It may have become possible to observe the state of the fire well while looking at the lighter’s fire many times. I don’t think that’s unusual.
In any case, let the oil-filled lighter dry for a while and I washed my hands with soap.

We all always have a certain impression about various events

I don’t think anyone doubts this.
Like, not good, dislike, wonder, etc. There are various impressions.
However, there is always a time lag in determining our impressions and attitudes. In other words, it is not possible to judge something immediately regarding an event.
When something suddenly happens in front of you, can you instantly make a certain right decision?
unreasonableness! You cannot take a reasonable attitude unless the time of at least a few minutes is guaranteed. For the first few minutes you are just upset.
I wondered how long it would take for this attitude or judgment. I think it could be a few seconds or even a few hours.
Depending on the nature of the problem, it may take up to 25 years. This is not a joke.


I found a small mistake this morning.
I manage receipts and various mail or memos in paper envelopes. The envelopes are separated by month.
As usual, I thrust the receipt into this month’s envelope, but the surface of the envelope says July.
In late August, I noticed that the envelope had not been updated.
This month I wondered if I was crazy about something. Of course, I don’t know right away.

Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Samsung's most 'normal' foldable phone - CNET
Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Samsung’s most ‘normal’ foldable phone - CNET… The Z Flip 3 starts at $1,000 (£949, AU$1,499) for 128GB and 8GB RAM. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments