Skip to main content

Why is the information useful?

All I knew was that I was stunned by stepping on a tree branch that was broken by a strong wind.....

Raindrops carried by strong winds do not fall vertically, but fall at an incredible angle.

information
situation
ago
now
lost
wrong

The raindrop hit my arm

at a very high speed. It was more like a bullet than a drop of water.
The rain that hit my skin in a row made me feel a slight pain, but I was lifting my cell phone.
The state of the roadside trees swaying violently was recorded with the sound of the wind.
I rushed to a place. So I borrowed a mobile battery.
A young woman picked one of several mobile batteries, unplugged the charging cable and handed it to me.
The woman was smiling as usual.

Why is the information useful?

Many of the knowledge has already been finalized, but it should be considered that all the information has not been finalized.
Information quickly conveys insights into something, but is often uncertain.
But one of the reasons information is useful is that it is almost immediate.
The information includes the latest state of what you want to know. So if you take action on the basis of information, it won’t be too late.
However, there are variations in the expression of the latest. It may have been a while ago, or it may be just now.
What if the information you believed to be up-to-date was a little while ago and the situation changed significantly after that information was born?
You will be wrong from the beginning because you will start to act on the basis of the lost situation.
When was that information conveyed, and is there any new information after that? Such a check is indispensable.


I took out the borrowed mobile battery and checked the lighting of the lamp.
The green lamp is not shining brightly. Fuck.
That was often the case. Occasionally I find an uncharged mobile battery.
I suspected she knew this.
I don’t know the reason. All I knew was that I was stunned by stepping on a tree branch that was broken by a strong wind.

Samsung Unpacked: Last chance to reserve Samsung's next big devices early
Samsung Unpacked: Last chance to reserve Samsung’s next big devices early… Last month, Samsung sent out official invites to its upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments