Skip to main content

Should I shout “hot” when it’s hot?

But I don’t mean to whine, “It’s hot!” Because I’m in the heat.....

One person shouted, “It’s hot. Today’s heat is bad for my body!”

condition
shout
landscape
get out
see

Should I shout “hot” when it’s hot?

I felt a little uncomfortable listening to the voice. The person works in a cool, air-conditioned room all day long.
I was a little annoyed that someone who would never sweat would complain, “It’s hot today!” And couldn’t immediately agree.
Unfortunately I had to go out on the streets for several reasons, so I didn’t want to hear about the high temperatures.
Even if someone shouts that it’s hot, the temperature doesn’t drop. I don’t think anyone who can be in a cool environment should say that.
When you’re on the street, you’re relatively free to act, so if you feel hot, you can avoid the worst by going into the shade or a coffee shop.
Also, when the atmosphere becomes unstable due to high temperatures, unexpectedly strong winds blow and sometimes it feels good.
Many people prefer air-conditioned indoors, but indoors there is no wind and, above all, you can’t enjoy the heat.

What kind of environment or conditions are we in?

We are always in some environment or condition.
But we don’t know what kind of environment we are in. In order to objectively recognize the environment and conditions, we must get out of it.
We can see it after we lose various conditions.
For example, you can see the landscape, right? You can see it because you are excluded from the place.
If you are in a landscape, you cannot see the landscape objectively. Rather, someone can see you in the landscape.
We think and feel something about the environment or conditions, but they are all concepts that have nothing to do with you, the landscape that looks outside a certain frame.

However, the environment in which direct sunlight shines until near the evening is certainly bad for our bodies.
Actually, I’m planning to go out around 17:00 today as well. What should I do?
I can’t do anything about it. I have no choice but to meet people while gasping for the heat.
But I don’t mean to whine, “It’s hot!” Because I’m in the heat.

Samsung The Frame TV (2021) review | CNN
Samsung The Frame TV (2021) review | CNN… That’s the Frame’s appeal and for those wondering, it does function as you’d expect a 4K QLED TV to. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments