Skip to main content

When do people lose their memory?

I can’t remember the future.....

I often find myself forgetting something after putting on my shoes. So I have to take off my shoes. I am sick of.

failure
minor
large
something
forget
forgotten
realize
not aware

When do people lose their memory?

The tendency is to keep thinking about something and forget something else. Moreover, things that are often forgotten are often repeated.
As a countermeasure, remember what you tend to forget.
However, I think that those who can remember something well will not forget anything.
Anyway, I went out with confidence this morning that I wouldn’t have forgotten anything. But in reality, I just didn’t realize I was misunderstanding.

What is one of the reasons why we often fail to manage what we must not forget?

I suspect that one of the reasons we often fail to manage what we must not forget is the inability to count memories.
If you can grasp the amount of memory by weighing or comparing, you will know immediately if you forget something.
However, no one has seen a time-series graph showing the amount of data in the human brain.
So what happens when a person forgets something and even forgets it? In such cases, one will never realize that he has forgotten something.
With that in mind, if you realize that you have forgotten something, you can consider the depth of failure to be minor. Because you know you forgot.
On the contrary, those who think that they have not forgotten anything are not aware of the decrease in memory, so the degree of failure is large. Even though such a person is full of self-confidence.


Walking on the road wasn’t a pain because the sun wasn’t very strong this morning. I walked relatively comfortably while listening to music.
When I saw the bus stop, I saw a person standing there. Oh? There should be a shared bus running on the holiday schedule today.
I imagined that he misunderstood that today was a weekday.
For no particular reason, I glanced at the calendar in my notebook.
Huh? Today is a holiday. And it seems that the shared bus runs on a special weekday schedule.
As I approached the bus stop, the bus arrived with a calm look. Several people got on the bus after me.
What should I do today? I can’t remember the future.

Tesla sales cratered in China, but investors don't seem to mind - CNN
Tesla sales cratered in China, but investors don’t seem to mind - CNN… “Overall, it now seems clear that Tesla has overbuilt Chinese capacity when compared to domestic demand, which will result in further price cuts and margin pressure,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments