Skip to main content

Why do third parties often ask for contracts?

Looking at the banned earrings, I remembered that many other things were banned.....

When multiple people trust each other and do something, a third party may ask for a contract. That’s because the relationships of trust between those who trust each other are unwavering, but third parties don’t trust them.

someone
trust
third
suspicion

I received a document last night

I know that is proof that things can’t continue with just a verbal promise.
Of course, the creators wouldn’t have any suspicion or malice. I think we trust each other. At least, except that they are stupid about the details.
I thrust the papers into my pocket. A few hours later, the document was crumpled.
I didn’t care about that. Anyway, the content is almost the same as the document I received last time. Only the date of creation is different, but sometimes even those numbers are wrong.
This procedure is just a ritual. I wanted to smoke quickly while looking at the low ceiling of a small room.
I asked a woman who knew more about the emptiness of such a ritual than I did. Is it only one?
As a rule, two copies of this document were supposed to be handed over.

What does persuasiveness need most?

Can persuasiveness and understanding compete?
For when we accept some perception, it is unclear whether it was understood or persuaded.
When we accept a certain perception, we answer yes. What does that reply mean?
For now, let’s think from the standpoint of someone who tells something to someone. You said something to someone and someone answered yes.
Did the person understand what you said? Or did you persuade someone?
Persuasiveness requires a clear rationale. Understanding, on the other hand, does not require rationale, but rather seeks consistency with our knowledge.


Lady, it is not recommended to wear earrings in this room. No, it was banned, right?
Oops, earrings don’t matter right now. I didn’t accuse anything and asked for confirmation of the number of copies of the document.
I was able to get answers almost reflexively: this document is usually a single piece. If more than one was issued in the past, that is a mistake.
I didn’t talk in particular. Looking at the banned earrings, I remembered that many other things were banned.

Child Abuse Allegations: Sorting Out Lies Versus Truths
Child Abuse Allegations: Sorting Out Lies Versus Truths… Although a strong visceral reaction to an abuse allegation is expected, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments