Skip to main content

What is the only thing to do when a lot of things have to be done?

I tell myself that and start the rest of last night’s sleep on the bus seat.....

I take a shower and wipe my body with a towel at a speed comparable to skin diving and sprinting. A yellow light is flashing in my head.

thing
one
choose
everything
priorities

I didn’t have much time this morning

which greatly simplified my routine work.
The yellow traffic light in my head meant a sandwich that wasn’t wrapped in wrap.
It was just a piece of bacon and lettuce sandwiched between hard bread and cut in two, but it was necessary for lunch on the street.
The clothes were hanging on the chair. I snatched it and wore it.
Only when the radio was talking about the weather forecast I stopped moving and listened.
I hated myself checking my watch many times.

What is the only thing to do when a lot of things have to be done?

There is only one thing to do when you have to do a lot of things.
Anyway, let’s do it.
So what if you’re obviously running out of time to do everything?
Similarly, there is only one thing to do. Let’s do it soon.
Now, what if it’s clear that no matter how quickly you get things done, everything won’t be done?
The following method is forbidden, but let’s talk about it. In short, choose what to do.
Quickly assess importance and urgency, clarify priorities, and start with the highest.
If you do this, there are still things you can’t do, but it’s unavoidable. This is a secret way to avoid losing the race every morning.


Lunch, which was a high priority, is ready, but some things haven’t started yet.
I put on my shoes and left home without any time to settle down.
I don’t hate myself anymore because I think I’ve done half of what I have to do.
Low priority can be done later. I tell myself that and start the rest of last night’s sleep on the bus seat.

Shelby Gunnells Named Summit League Candidate for NCAA’s Woman of the Year - NDSU
Shelby Gunnells Named Summit League Candidate for NCAA’s Woman of the Year - NDSU… The NCAA Woman of the Year program was established in 1991 and honors the academic achievements, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments