Skip to main content

What are some tips for making a list of the items you need?

I received some material and feel like staying here for another 10 minutes.....

From the fragmentary conversations I heard, I felt that something was missing.

material
missing
what
how
list
procure

It was originally a conversation

between people with little sense of responsibility, so I didn’t know what the missing items were and how serious the situation was.
They mention the names of the materials that are currently in short supply as part of a silly story. Even though they should make a list if there are more than one.
It’s past 23:00. If you don’t have the materials you need tomorrow, one of you will have to rush to procure it, right?
But I don’t say that, I just silently listen to the silly story. I make a list. The important thing is what and how much material is missing.
No one checks and counts the missing material, and it is mentioned fragmentarily in the trivial story. I take notes.
The reason I stood up with a note was not because I finally knew all the missing materials, but because the hands of the clock were approaching midnight.

Is time management easy in group work?

Just as you can’t separate and remove the water that fills the bucket, you can’t cut the flow of time.
Time is a lump, but it flows like water and disappears like gas. Moreover, it is a concept, not an object.
Especially when working on something in a group, it is not easy to divide the work time. Only strong leaders or disturbers will be able to try it.
Because the work break is to stop the work for a certain period of time.
However, there are few good elements in continuous work. Working long hours reduces efficiency and does not correct any mistakes.
In short, we need a break. Rather, breaks are also part of the task.


At midnight when the days of the week change, the streets are not congested. No patrol car is running since the small incident in the small town has just been resolved.
If there’s still missing material in the list of what’s missing, I expect to get a call. I ran on a motorcycle without thinking.
After spending some time, I arrived at my destination. I opened the door and went inside.
A woman is sitting next to the table. She is a woman I don’t know. I fluttered the note.
“Well, I can’t give you everything. There’s something missing here too, so the guys are out to procure it.”
I received some material and feel like staying here for another 10 minutes.

Tesla driver claims autopilot was on when she crashed into patrol car, but we may never know
Tesla driver claims autopilot was on when she crashed into patrol car, but we may never know… The way the automated driving system works is the car stays in its lane, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments