Skip to main content

What can we do to protect the global environment?

Was this also a keyword for global environmental protection?....

Be kind to the earth, protect the natural environment and prepare for climate change. Various changes can be seen with such a shout.

bag
belt
shoulder
hang

What can we do to protect the global environment?

For the time being, it is encouraged to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. For example, replacing something that runs on a gasoline engine with an electric motor.
Alternatively, the shopping bags offered at supermarkets will be abolished.
When the shopping bags in supermarkets were abolished, I decided to carry eco bags with me. However, it is a shopping bag that I received before the abolition.
In my case, I attached a thin belt to the shopping bag and devised a way to hang it on my shoulder.
If I have no luggage, I fold the belt and shopping bag into my pocket. It doesn’t look good, but it’s rational, right?
Everything is an effort for the planet. However, when I’m walking, I’m worried about the noisy noise of the plastic shopping bag.
And I searched for a belt this morning, but I couldn’t find it.

Why do we often lose our daily necessities?

I wonder what it means to have something there.
It’s true that there is something there, but we don’t confirm it 24 hours a day.
We think that when we see or touch something a few times a day, that something is always there.
So when we can’t find something, we are upset. That’s because our outlook was denied.
Despite the fact that something we have confirmed exists is an almost forever immutable fact, that fact has collapsed! Ah!
Listen to what I’m about to say. Mind you? Something as a thing and the way of thinking about it are completely different. The things we think of are not really things, but the impression of things.
The things we think of are convenient ideas we have come up with and cannot be anything real.

During the busy hours of the morning, I desperately tried to remember my actions last night. When was the last time I saw the belt?
My memory was ambiguous because of the selfish outlook that my belt was always close to me.
Of course I can use my eco bag without a belt, but I can’t hang it on my shoulder.
So, in the end, I used my belt to hang a cool eco bag over my shoulder and went out.
What do you mean?
In short, I had another eco-bag belt, so I used it. Well, in a way, an alternative. Was this also a keyword for global environmental protection?

What to expect at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked in August | Engadget
What to expect at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked in August | Engadget… The company published a blog post last month in which its president TM Roh teased what’s to come. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments