Skip to main content

Should the snooze function of the alarm clock be turned off?

So there I feel that I might be able to be myself.....

The alarm on my home clock has a snooze function, and it sounds again every 5 minutes after the first ringing. The alarm will continue to sound unless the snooze function is turned off.

minutes
feel
long
short
still
enough

After the first ringing

press the button to mute and do not release snooze. I sleep for 5 minutes until the next ringing.
If the five minutes feel short, I decide I still have to sleep. If the 5 minutes feel long, I can judge that my consciousness has become clear.
After about five rumblings, I started to realize that the present is already today, and when I can think concretely about what to do today, I wake up.
The earth is spinning independently of my will, but today for me begins now.
I don’t have a heavy head, so I think I had enough sleep. Take a shower and get dressed.

What is a house?

I always wonder what a house is.
In my case, the time I spend there is too short. It’s only there from after 11pm to around 5am.
So I spend three-quarters of the day on the noisy and dusty streets.
I eat there, drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, take a nap, and have annoying conversations.
Of course, there are several reasons for such an unusual lifestyle. For example, there are too many things I can’t do at home.
Therefore, I handle on the streets even to relax and enjoy.
I would like to ask the following again. What is a house?
If a service to share facilities for getting dressed or going to bed for a fee or for free is started, privately owned housing will no longer be meaningful.
I don’t think it’s a leap forward, but I think the current way of working is a transitional period to such an era.


The reason I feel relieved when I drink coffee at a coffee shop is that it’s not my home.
I realize that I have come to feel something strange.
Of course, the streets aren’t always on my side, and it’s a consistently harsh space for people.
So there I feel that I might be able to be myself.

Nap dresses: Stylish & comfortable work from home attire | CNN
Nap dresses: Stylish & comfortable work from home attire | CNN… Nap dresses are “loose-fitting, flowy and feminine” says Amanda Sanders, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments