Skip to main content

How can video viewing time be limited?

Why is it so rare to lose a spare ballpoint pen? ....

Unlike TV broadcasting, video sites have almost infinite channels. So if you glance at a video and feel it’s really silly, you can choose another useful channel.

thing
period
continuity
discontinuity
breaks
communication
terminal

This allows us to avoid becoming a real fool

Rather, above all, we can kill time on a device that fits in our hands, so I’d like to assert that video sites are on our side.
If I have to do something and wait for the time to pass, I also watch videos on channels that suit my interests and moods. Of course, despite the fact that there is little content to watch from start to finish.
For some reason, I’ve been killing time in a variety of ways with time-limited communication terminals, but the true owner of the communication terminal has done some tricks.

How can video viewing time be limited?

The damn owner changed the basic settings of the communication terminal and locked it so that the changes could not be restored. Then, the video cannot be viewed on the communication terminal.
Almost all similar devices seem to have similar locks, but that’s not perfect. In case of such a situation, I had already left some features in a paper memo for each communication terminal.
Anyway, I can’t watch videos on this device anymore. I put my hand in my pocket and look for a ballpoint pen.
Right pocket, left pocket, back of waist, chest, inside bag.
You’re kidding? Did the same thing happen again?

How can the duration of things be calculated?

It can be a thing, an event, a person, a love, or basically anything.
First, we meet something, get close to it, and sometimes hate it, spending a certain amount of time interacting with it.
It’s more fun to get to know each other better than not to know each other.
But everything has a beginning and an end. If the target is a person, they will meet one day and will be separated at a later date. If the target is a thing, get it and someday it will break.
It’s a reality that can’t be helped.
But we should not forget that there is another fate apart from such a story.
It could be called a story of discontinuity.
The power of discontinuity that breaks that continuity is stronger than the continuity we expect.
If we were to calculate the average length of the period from the beginning to the end of things, it would be the sum of continuity and discontinuity divided by two.
You see, the period of things is surprisingly short, isn’t it?


The ballpoint pen disappeared in two days after I started using it!
Where and when did I lose it? Recently, I have stopped reasoning about that.
If I think that the disappearance of a ballpoint pen is the fate of a small and light thing, I don’t have to blame myself.
If I can’t watch the video, I’ll spend a lot of time checking out the silly news. I took out a spare ballpoint pen and quickly wrote a note.
Why is it so rare to lose a spare ballpoint pen?

Galaxy Watch 4 review: welcome to Samsung’s garden - The Verge
Galaxy Watch 4 review: welcome to Samsung’s garden - The Verge… Although these watches are running Google’s new Wear OS 3 instead of Samsung Tizen OS, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments