Skip to main content

How to get to know things deeply?

The first person to be disappointed about me is me.....

I remember three kinds of seasonings left in my room. So I think I should be able to make at least 6 different flavors by combining them.

people
information
thing
know
enormous
re-determine

What day of the week does the store discount?

So no matter how delicious the seasoning I find, it’s too early to buy it.
Procurement of the main ingredients is the purpose of tonight. I know there will be a discount on groceries on Tuesday night.
Among the tired people who looked a lot like me, I headed for the sales floor. When I came in front of the shelves, I noticed that there was no discount sticker on the groceries.
Today was Tuesday, right? The number of customers visiting the store should decrease today, right?
The ruthless shopkeeper betrayed my expectations and didn’t discount the item. The service spirit of this store is a bit whimsical.

When we want to know more about something

we gather information about it.
The more information you collect, the more clearly you can see what you want to know.
After that, we decide on our attitude towards things. Specifically, do you like or dislike it? Or buy or not.
However, it is no exaggeration to say that the information is enormous and almost infinite. A lot of tiny information you don’t know yet is waiting for you.
And, unfortunately, if you get too much information about the things you have decided on, do you re-determine your attitude?
That’s a bit unpleasant, isn’t it?
When things are people, it’s extremely annoying because the evaluation of people will change.


I walked a little and bought coffee at a convenience store. I smoked while drinking it.
It’s a fact that only a few people know that I smoke on a daily basis. Of course, you should refrain from smoking when there are people nearby.
I hope to be a noble person, like many. However, I don’t think it’s a problem to smoke.
The cigarette became shorter, so I threw it on the road. This is not good. But I don’t have any acquaintances nearby. In short, I’m not me now.
I put a paper cup with half the coffee left in the trash can. Did not separate the contents of the paper cup.
I started walking in the crowd again. The first person to be disappointed about me is me.

Google hopes Pixel 5A, a midtier 5G phone, will lift sales despite limited availability - CNET
Google hopes Pixel 5A, a midtier 5G phone, will lift sales despite limited availability - CNET… Google’s phone for the masses, however, won’t be available to the masses. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments