Skip to main content

What is the relationship between events and conditions?

The second black shoulder strap is easier to use.....

Yesterday, due to the approaching typhoon, there was a lot of clouds and a warm breeze blew.

event
condition
does not happen
requires
create

I always carry a hooded hoodie

with me when I go out, regardless of the weather, but yesterday I found something strange in that large pocket.
It was a belt made of green material. It was an auxiliary belt that allowed the bag to be hung from the shoulder.
I pulled the green belt out of my pocket and laughed a little. Because it was something I had lost about a week ago.
About a week ago, I thought I had dropped it somewhere on the street, so I desperately tried to remember where I dropped it.
I couldn’t stop laughing because of my stupidity and the joy of seeing Belt again.
What a stupid joke! I stowed the belt in my hoodie pocket, and for about a week I didn’t look inside it.

What is the relationship between events and conditions?

Everything doesn’t happen on its own and always requires certain conditions.
Therefore, there are many facts that did not occur because the conditions were not met.
Furthermore, all events really have no content. The conditions may produce an illusion called an event.
The conditions under which things are born have a dominant power. The whims of the conditions create an event that works on us.
And if the conditions are the same, the same event will occur again.
But will the exact same event happen again? That doesn’t happen, right?


Too often I have the wrong view because I forgot what I did.
Because I forgot how I acted, I believe in the inaccurate facts and make the wrong decisions. Even though this is something that everyone is doing.
After laughing for a while, I became anxious. I wondered if I would make the same mistakes because the conditions surrounding me were constant.
But many of my mistakes don’t seem to be the same every time.
For example, this time there is a second belt. The second black shoulder strap is easier to use.

For Giants' secondary, it's a thinking man's game | Newsday
For Giants’ secondary, it’s a thinking man’s game | Newsday… Who wants that title? …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments